pingpong

Saturday, November 04, 2006

not funny

“Search a name …..Come on quickly quickly.” “This name has to reflect some trait for your personality” “okay relax” I told the wild beast sitting inside me. I call my mind a wild ferocious beast it has the tendency to eat me up, cunning…..hahaha. So I squabbled around with the beast, put my brainstorming head gear and popped up PING PONG. This name is not funny has it may sound to some.
This verb has an effect as strong as hurricane. Since ping pong says, “I move back and forth or transfer rapidly from one locale, job, etc., to another; switch, change rapidly or regularly; shift; bounce”. Ping pong proclaims proudly, “I’ m difficult to come in anybodys hold or control, the illusion my movement mirrors changes my form, lastly it is difficult to decipher my deceptive looks.
So I believe ping pong is not less than a super pingpong woman. I like this trait because somewhere down the line I have been juggling episodes of my life like that. Keeping pace to this fast running time in world where everybody is in a marathon it is quite a task to go on in a steady, fast speed.
Before I go, it wasn’t that difficult to pin the ping pong!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aladdin said...

Welcome to the world of Blog Miss Ping Pong.. he he the names funny.. you can't imagine what I am thinking :p

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home