pingpong

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

walls talk

I looked for answers to so my of my hidden fears,
From my liar heart,
Who is not ready to accept the truth,
And my brain is constantly giving companionship to the folly.
I’ m here, alone in my house,
Without fear and anxiety:
Talking freely with my friend
My walls.


In her childhood, she was always told, “walls can talk and listen"," so talk quietly for no one to know".
She feared for long in her crowded house because she did not want any one to hear. About her desires, thoughts and madness which was not welcomed in her house. She entertained the hatred and welcomed it with her open arms. She thought it was like heaven on earth. But the paradise has turned into a mistake. She says she chose the right for a wrong person. At present she is looking for answers to her questions and confusions. She has spoken to books, with her intelligence, her soul. But the questions remained unanswered and differently concluded all the time. Today she is all alone in her house talking loudly to everybody: the chairs, tables and walls freely. Thinking that the walls will talk, her house will answer all her questions. She feels unburden, she feels liberated as the soft rays of sun penetrating the walls and coming inside her house. Engulf her giving her a felling of ' nirvana'.
She has closed her eyes; the rays touching her bring her body, soul, and mind all together After a long time....

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay D said...

If Walls could talk...

I hearkened her like Eru did to The Music of The Ainur
Where the rest take me as non-living, she sensed the life in me
She adorned me as no one does, she hugged me as no one can
She made me her best friend, and aught else was more adorable to me

I armoured her I pampered her and I talked to her
Alas! Her mortal senses couldn’t comprehend
I was glad with her choirs of the singing words
For her, her sorrows I mend; still stand to defend

I long for those days when my only friend would assuage my gloom
But now she has many amigos for the company and fun
Wish she knows that her desires, thoughts and madness are still welcomed
Please never think I am arid; I keep your secrets your feelings and I’m still the one.

4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home