pingpong

Thursday, May 24, 2007

My Testimonials: Forever - Ingrained

Only celebrities, cricketers and politicians,
Are loved, made to be special,
And worshipped like idols.
Here I' m a celebrity of my own world,
Loved, pampered, special
They gave me, made me: I really don’t know how I can hold?
Truly the idols of my life:
Thank you so much!
Thank you….



sujay-: nammi puttar......when i first met her, i thought.......... nope... she s not my type... not at all a friend material.... and when we parted she was one of the best ppl i ever met... one of my best friends....her words, her eyes can somtimes hide the beauty she posseses within...an ultimate honest mate that she is.... she deserves to get millions of friends.... very talented... and a real go-getter... i ll always love the fact i was there, spending some time with a real passionate genius.

dude: one of the best people i know :) ...a really really close friend of mine now...our thinking match like anythin!!!!!and obv. we both r going in NID..he he..a artise by all means...everyone would stare open mouth at her bubbly she made....fantastic...!!!!he he...well she is one of ppl u can never stop talkin to..and always there to help u in anything!!!!and everything!!!!!meetin her everyday makes me know her better and better....and just lookin at her smile will make u laugh...one of the best smiles!!!

Varun: There are friends. Great friends and then there is namita. Really understands her friends a lot... brilliant in her sense of humor and creativity.. a future advertising guru...among the rare girls who has so much practical knowledge and a sense of doing something independently.. follows the priniciple of self learning... boys shes ur ultimate fantasy ..( I however think that ur chances of impressing her are non existent)..he he ..Very emotional... Loves someone from the bottom of her heart... Really admire her.. good luck with your future plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home